Wealth creation through sophisticated Personal and Corporate Tax and Financial Planning Services
"In this world, nothing is certain but death and taxes."Benjamin Franklin, 1789
Much has changed in the world since Franklin’s pronouncement over 200 years ago, yet death and taxes remain constant. And while we can’t make any claims about prolonging life, we can certainly influence the amount of tax you pay, thanks to our comprehensive range of tax services.
Our financial expertise can help you create and protect your wealth
Successful tax planning comes from having tactically sound strategies and effective implementation. Fitch offers you a range of proven tax strategies which lead to substantially reduced liabilities for both corporate and personal taxes.
Our tax and wealth management team has a great deal of experience in creating future-proof strategies – experience which provides you with complete peace of mind.
Area you paying too much tax?
We have helped many of our clients reduce their tax bills significantly thanks to leading edge tax strategies appropriate to their situation. Thanks to our specialist tax team, those same strategies are available to you as well as a whole host of low risk, tax saving ideas. If you are paying too much tax, we’ll spot it immediately.
If you run a company which has...
- Profits in excess of £50K, or
- A track record of growth, or
- The potential to claim for enhanced Capital Allowances, or
- A substantial Stamp Duty liability, or
If you are an individual who...
- Has a high income (e.g. £50K + pa), or
- Has a substantial property portfolio, or
- Is a contractor or director with earnings in excess of £50K
We have a number of tax planning options available to you, including:
- Estate Planning – avoid your savings and inheritance being swallowed up by long term care home fees using an Asset Protection Trust. The earlier you make the arrangements, the greater your chance of taking full advantage of the tax opportunities available and thereby maximising the amount that goes to your beneficiaries. Nothing is more demoralising than the thought that a substantial slice of the wealth you have worked hard to accumulate will end up in the Government's coffers!
It is equally important when planning to transfer your estate that you make adequate provision for yourself and your spouse in your later years. Striking this balance calls for considerable skill and foresight - and a detailed knowledge of the tax regime!
- High net worth strategies – special tax planning strategies to minimise personal and corporate tax for businesses and individuals earning more than £50,000 pa.